Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Bittersweet...

Graham had his end of the year party last Friday. This was a bittersweet time for me. Probably, because my I let my baby go to Pre-K this year and I can't believe it's over. Boy, time flies. We are so blessed to be a part of a wonderful school. His teacher this year was unbelievable. We fell in love with her because she took such good care of my baby for one and two she is a model of the fruit of the spirit. Thanks Mrs. Sarah for such a wonderful first year. It is one we will always remember and hold near and dear to our hearts. Graham we are proud of you for a terrific first year of school. You learned lots and made lots of friends but more important than that, you learned more bible verses to hide in your heart.

First day of school....

Playtime...



Naptime with snappy turtle....

Friends...

Last day of school...




1 comment:

  1. He's getting so big! Time is going by way too fast!! :)

    ReplyDelete